Developed in Arenacross racing, the Kenda 781 Triple is the motocross tire you need for those hard terrain applications. Available exclusively in sticky race compound.
- Made from a sticky rubber compound for high traction
- Tread pattern designed for hard packed slippery surface, especially Arenacross and Supercross-type applications
- Low profile sidewall provides improved stability and traction while cornering
- Dimpled knobs allow for quick tire warm-up and extra traction
- Designed specifically for hard terrain and blue groove surfaces
- Developed and tested in Arenacross and Supercross races
- This dirt bike tire is tube-type
- These dirt bike tires are M rated for speeds up to 81 mph
- Not rated for street/highway use
Available in the following motorcycle tire sizes: 110/100-18, 110/80-19, and 120/80-19Off-road terrain can bring the unexpected. Stay on the path with this high-traction tire. Crafty from a sticky rubber compound, it is designed to handle slippery surfaces and enhance turn stability.
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
You May Also Like
|110/80-19||328-7825||047811923B0||10+ In Stock. Ready to ship.||2 In Stock.|
|120/80-19||328-7826||047811979B0||10+ In Stock. Ready to ship.||-|