If you have a long ride ahead, and you know the conditions will be rough, a Motoz Tractionator motorcycle tire is the right choice. The Tractionator Desert is designed to handle harder terrain, especially hard trails, desert sand with hard pack variations and fast rocky conditions. Its unique patented tread design handles off camber sections to help climb out of ruts and hard braking at extreme lean angles.
- Made from 100% natural rubber, nothing else provides the same elasticity, reflex and deflection for the best traction
- Designed for 95% dry and 5% wet, 90% hard and 10% soft terrain conditions
- Heavy duty case construction with a dense weave ply cord so greater strength and higher ply rating is achieved with less ply layers
- Constructed with thicker side walls for maximum strength
- Sidewalls and rim area are specially designed to protect the rim, but also to minimize pinch flats
- Vertical reinforcement section between the sidewall layers for greater sidewall strength
- Carcass is protected by a thick layer of rubber under the tread and around the sidewalls to help minimize punctures
- Rubber cushion zone allows a small amount of flex under the tread blocks to aid reflex traction and reduce chunk off, increasing tire life and acting as a heat sink to help cool the tire in extreme conditions
- Terrapactor tread block design and placement helps compact, compress or wedge the terrain creating extra traction, drive and lift
- This unique concept coupled with the use of superior rubber quality works to lessen the impact on the terrain and provide extra traction
- Crown Radius Section specifically matched to the application, not just a heavier motocross tire
- Specifically designed for quick fitting and reduced service times
- Good for long mileage, hard packed desert (like sand over concrete)
- Excellent absorption and puncture resistance for outback and dirt back roads
- Known all over the world for being dependable in the toughest conditions - used in desert racing from Morocco to Baja
- This motorcycle tire is tube type
- These dirt bike tires are R rated for speeds up to 106 mph
- DOT approved
Available in the following motorcycle tire size: 90/100-21Conquer hardpack conditions and rocky trails with ease with this tube-type motorcycle tire made from 100% natural rubber for optimum traction. These dirt bike tires are specifically designed for conditions that are 95% dry and 5% wet, 10% soft and 90% hard.
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
You May Also Like
|10 In Stock. Ready to ship.
|5 In Stock.