Developed with the help of top motocross pros, the Dunlop Geomax MX33 is the industries new standard for soft to intermediate terrain. Dunlop's innovative technologies offer superior grip, slide control, bump absorption and enhanced durability.
- Compound in tire enhances durability without sacrificing the legendary grip of the Geomax line
- Features altered Block-In-A-Block shape that increases surface area of the rear block, while additional tread angles enhance grip, stability and slide control
- Multiple block distribution provides more blocks in the rear tread pattern compared to the Geomax MX3S, increasing the contact patch for better grip and slide control
- Carcass tension control system allows even flex throughout the tire for increased bump absorption
- Advanced Apex design improves shock absorption by diffusing shock through a taller, thinner apex inside the sidewall
- Includes tie bars that connect each knob, improving durability by reducing flex at the base of the knobs
- Offers more progressive cornering action and additional slide control
- Works in soft terrain and loamy soil as well as a mix of packed and loose soils
- Tire size 70/100-10 is speed rating J for speeds up to 62 mph
- Tire sizes 80/100-12, 90/100-14, 90/100-16, 100/100-18, 100/90-19, 110/100-18, 110/90-19, 120/80-19,120/90-18,and 120/90-19 are speed rated M for speeds up to 81 mph
Available in the following motorcycle tire sizes: 70/100-10, 80/100-12, 90/100-14, 90/100-16, 100/100-18, 100/90-19, 110/100-18, 110/90-19, 120/80-19, 120/90-18, and 120/90-19.
Note: Rim sold separately.
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
You May Also Like
|100/100-18||331-45234107||45234107||10+ In Stock. Ready to ship.||5 In Stock.|
|110/90-19||331-45234172||45234172||7 In Stock. Ready to ship.||7 In Stock.|
|120/90-19||331-45234108||45234108||7 In Stock. Ready to ship.||7 In Stock.|
|80/100-12||331-45234044||45234044||3 In Stock. Ready to ship.||-|