The Pirelli MT60RS is a radial tire designed for use on superbikes and fun bikes on asphalt surfaces or off-road. The MT60RS is a motard specialist with a special sportbike compound built into a radial dual-sport tire with excellent traction on- and off-road. Designed for street bikes like the KTM Duke, the Pirelli MT60RS provides a Super Motard look.
- Corsa supermoto radial 60% on road/40% off-road dual sport tire
- Special Superbike racing compound maximizes grip and road holding for a pleasant riding sensation
- Aramid belted radial technology developed from Pirelli's Dragon radial tires
- Specific radial carcass construction ensures excellent handling, stability on braking, and great support and safety at lean angles
- Tread pattern optimized for use on wet surfaces
- Maximum grip tread provides light and responsive handling
- Multi-radius profile provides great handling and speed in changes of direction for easy and pleasant steering
- Superb straight line and cornering stability with serious grip in wet conditions
- Exceptional wet weather performance with excellent traction on- and off-road
- Designed for street bikes like the KTM Duke and Ducati Scrambler, providing a Super Motard look
- This motorcycle tire is tubeless
- Tire size 110/80R-18 is O.E.M fitment on Ducati Scrambler and is H rated for speeds up to 130 mph
- Tire size 110/70R-17 is H rated for speeds up to 130 mph
- Tire size 120/70ZR-17 and 120/70ZR-18 are 0 degree steel belted and (W) rated for speeds over 168+ mph
Note: Wheel sold separately.
Available in the following motorcycle tire sizes: 110/70R-17, 120/70ZR-17, 110/80R-18 and 120/70ZR-18
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
You May Also Like
|3 In Stock. Ready to ship.