Got the right bike, got the right GPS - get the right adventure touring tires. Motoz Tractionator GPS Tires are made for GPS inspired riders who need dependability in all conditions. Motoz designed them to get you anywhere on the globe and back home again. Long mileage, serious traction and smooth transition from pavement to gravel to dirt, the GPS does it all well. The Tractionator GPS Tire is reversible to suit the rider's needs - either 50/50 or mostly off road. In 50/50 direction, the GPS is a well behaved street-able tire with smooth cornering transition from center to cranked all the way over. In mostly off road direction the aggressive straight line hook up and cornering drive is engaged.
- Made from a unique hybrid natural rubber/synthetic compound resulting in longer mileage
- Technically 25% stronger than many other adventure touring tires
- 7.25-8mm tread depth - a deeper tread than most adventure touring tires
- Dependable traction in a wide variety of conditions with longer tire life
- Superior off road cornering
- This motorcycle tire is tubeless
- Tire sizes 110/80-19 and 90/90-21 are T rated for speeds up to 118 mph
- Tire size 120/70-19 is Q rated for speeds up to 100 mph
- DOT approved and ECER75 homologation
Available in the following motorcycle tire sizes: 110/80-19, 120/70-19 and 90/90-21This GPS-inspired motorcycle tire's reversible tread design supports 50/50 or mostly off-road riding. Its hybrid rubber-synthetic compound gives you greater mileage and durability than many other adventure touring tires.
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
You May Also Like
|110/80-19||498-15-110-080-19||15-110-080-19||10 In Stock. Ready to ship.||5 In Stock.|
|120/70-19||498-15-120-070-19||15-120-070-19||8 In Stock. Ready to ship.||7 In Stock.|
|90/90-21||498-15-090-090-21||15-090-090-21||7 In Stock. Ready to ship.||6 In Stock.|