Pirelli is synonymous with high performance motorcycle tires. As the single tire supplier to the World Superbike Championship, Pirelli has developed new technologies in profiles, compounds and construction.
- Bi-Compound rear tire combining long lasting mileage with excellent grip at full lean
- Front tire's design is derived from the Diablo Rosso Corsa to provide improved drainage, better wear regularity and efficient braking
- Pirelli's EPT (Enhanced Patch Technology) optimizing the contact patch for improved grip
- FGD (Functional Groove Design) to optimize wet behavior
- Slick shoulder area for maximum grip at full lean, providing confidence and top performance
- These motorcycle tires are tubeless
- These motorcycle tires are (W) rated for speeds up to 168+ mph.
Note: Wheel not included.
Note: Tire size 110/70ZR-17 (Part# 329-8711131) This motorcycle tire is W rated for speeds up to 168 mph.
Available in the following tire sizes: 110/70ZR-17, 120/60ZR-17 and 120/70ZR-17.Get the newest technologies in profile, compounds, and construction with this motorcycle tire. The Functional Groove Design optimizes wet behavior and the Enhanced Patch Technology provides the finest grip to give you a great ride every time.
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
You May Also Like
|120/70ZR-17||329-2068400||2291900||10+ In Stock. Ready to ship.||3 In Stock.|
|110/70ZR-17||329-8711131||2069900||4 In Stock. Ready to ship.||2 In Stock.|
|120/70ZR-17 D||329-8711134||2148800||3 In Stock. Ready to ship.||-|
|120/60ZR-17||329-8711132||2070000||2 In Stock. Ready to ship.||-|