The ultimate DOT radial drag tire just got better. The Shinko Hook-Up Pro Drag sportbike tire has all of the great features of the original Hook-Up, but is lighter, faster, and even better at the top-end of the track. The Hook-Up Pro's competition developed design allows for more horsepower to be used throughout the run due to a larger contact patch at high speed. Enhanced carcass resists distortion, chunking, and the stresses of centrifugal force to maintain a more constant footprint.
- Lighter, faster, and even better at the top-end of the track than the Shinko Hook-Up Drag Radial Rear Tire
- Softest street compound available from Shinko
- Aramid belted radial construction with a light weight extremely flexible carcass
- Enhanced carcass resists distortion, chunking, and the stresses of centrifugal force to maintain a more constant footprint
- Larger contact patch at high speed allows for more horsepower to be used throughout the run
- Tread pattern and profile designed specifically for the demands of drag racing
- Combine with the Shinko 003 Stealth front tire for a matching tread pattern
- Recommended for drag race use only
- This motorcycle tire is tubeless
- These sportbike motorcycle tires are W rated for speeds up to 168 mph
- DOT approved
Note: Due to the soft compound of this tire, it is not for use on dynamometers.
Available in the following motorcycle tire sizes: 190/50ZR-17 and 200/50ZR-17
Have a Question?
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
You May Also Like
|190/50ZR-17||369-87-4651P||87-4651P||10+ In Stock. Ready to ship.||5 In Stock.|
|200/50ZR-17||369-87-4652P||87-4652P||10+ In Stock. Ready to ship.||3 In Stock.|