The Metzeler MC360 tire is dedicated to Motocross, Supercross, Cross-country, and non-FIM Enduro riding. The MC360 Mid-Hard is the perfect tire for medium and hard terrain. These dirt bike tires provide a high level of dynamic performance on several terrains, by maximizing cornering grip and traction, providing a remarkable durability and resistance against cuts and tearing. Tested for dimensions and durability, these motocross tires are street legal to go anywhere you go.
- 100% carbon black compound improves tearing resistance and provides excellent performance and stability
- High module, low shrinkage tri-ply construction made from strong, impact resistant polyethylene
- Reversible Mid-Hard tread pattern allows tire to be reversed at any time, greatly increasing tire life and performance consistency
- Alternated cut knobs for outstanding durability with larger block size to increase contact patch and maximize grip for traction and braking
- CKB (Continuous Knob Binding) improves tearing and wearing resistance of the knobs on mid-hard and hard terrain
- High level of motocross style traction with cross-country and enduro-like capabilities for dynamic performance on most terrains
- Maintains good balance between softness and toughness
- Remarkable resistance to cuts and tearing
- Street legal to ride both on dirt and on road
- Perfect tire for medium and hard terrain
- This dirt bike tire is tube-type
- These dirt bike tires are M rated for speeds up to 81 mph
- DOT approved
Note: Wheel sold separately.
Available in the following motorcycle tire size: 90/90-21 and 80/100-21You get a high level of motocross-style traction on most terrains, particularly medium and hard, with this motorcycle tire. M-rated for speeds up to 81 miles per hour, this tire is street legal and DOT approved.
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
You May Also Like
|80/100-21||335-2762100||2762100||10 In Stock. Ready to ship.||3 In Stock.|
|90/90-21||335-2900800||2900800||2 In Stock. Ready to ship.||-|