FMF Racing Factory Fatty 2-Stroke Exhaust Pipe
Q & A
Have a product related question about fit, features, or functionality? Ask it here.
If you have a question about availability or need immediate assistance, call 1-800-841-2960.
The FMF Racing Factory Fatty was once only available to factory race teams. This pipe is based on the world famous Fatty but constructed from a thinner gauge metal with hand pounded seams – materials and techniques that make a true "works" pipe. The Factory Fatty is renowned for its thick and linear power band - always with power on demand. No matter what type of riding you do, the Fatty has the benefits you're looking for.
- Unplated carbon steel 2-stroke motorcycle exhaust pipe reminiscent of the cone pipe used by factory dirt bike race teams
- Constructed of materials and techniques that make a true "works" pipe
- Lighter 20 gauge steel used for the body of the pipe with heavier 19 gauge steel used for the header portion
- Hand pounded seams provide smooth flow transitions and a superior flow
- Boosts gains throughout the entire power band, more low end, more mid, and increased over-rev
- Broader, smoother power band with the factory sound
- More tractable power, better throttle control
- Includes O-rings
Note: For closed course competition use only. Not intended for street use.
Note: Image for reference only. Actual product may vary according to vehicle.
Note: This product may not be legal for sale or use in California or in other localities due to state and/or federal anti-tampering laws. Refer to chaparral-racing.com/terms before purchasing.
|Details||Item Number||Availability||Store Pickup|
Own this item? Share your opinion with other motorsports enthusiasts.
Be the first person to and receive 10 rewards points!