Twin Air has added a high performance, biodegradable coolant to its product line of on and off road motorcycles and ATV/UTV’s filtration products and accessories.
IceFlow is a ready-to-use coolant formulated for long-lasting protection of all metals inside today’s motorcycle cooling systems, without harming the water pump seals.
The goal was to create the coolant of choice for extreme off-road conditions as well as on-road usage year-round, in all climates, and make it totally eco-friendly.”
The new coolant offers the added assurance of an extreme freezing point (-26 Degree C / -14.8 Degree F).
IceFlow is Mono Propylene Glycol-based, silicate-free and formulated with demineralized water and cutting edge nanotech and organic additive technology. It is non-toxic and biodegradable.
- Ready to use demineralized water, no need to dilute
- Mono propylene glycol based (mpg)
- Cutting edge nanotech and organic additive technology
- Biodegradable, non-toxic
- Reduces and maintains optimal operating temperatures
- Extreme freezing point protection -26C / -14F
- Long lasting protection of all metals/seals
- Silicate free
- Comes in a 2,2 liter container
Each bottle comes with a sticker to be used on the Radiator cap:
(1) 2.32 Quarts of Twin Air ice flow
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov