36Tech is a handlebar standard developed by Renthal to push the boundaries of handlebar technology. It uses a 36mm clamping diameter. 36Tech bar mounts allow you to fit Renthal's R-Works Fatbar36 handlebars to your original triple clamps.
- Clamps are CNC machined using a high strength 6082 T6 aluminum alloy
- Bolts are CNC machined from nickel chromium molybdenum 817M40 steel that is both hardened and tempered to grade 'W' with a tensile strength of 1075-1225 N/mm or 70-80 Ton/in
- Both the clamps and the bolts are carefully CNC machined at the Renthal factory
- Handlebar clamping surfaces are accurately machined to ensure a perfect fit between the handlebar and clamp which reduces possible movement
- Unique bolt head is designed with a part hemispherical seating blended into the shank
- Stainless steel spring dowel pin prevents rotation when tightening
- The bolt is plated and de-embritted to prevent corrosion
- Handlebar clamps are anodized to prevent corrosion
Note: Image for reference only. Actual product may vary according to vehicle.
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
|9 In Stock. Ready to ship.
|8 In Stock. Ready to ship.