The Ocelot P356 offroad ATV tire can be best compared to the ITP Holeshot and Maxxis RAZR Cross Country tires. These tires feature a split knob lug design that helps deliver traction in a variety of settings. The split lug also enables precise handling and cornering, allowing the individual lugs to twist and turn as needed in precarious terrain and corners. With a broad tread pattern that stretches to the sidewall, it enables the tires to provide grip even when running low pressure and cornering. These tires have a Durometer (hardness) rating of about 70A-72A.
- Non-directional tread pattern with 12mm tread depth
- Dynamic tread pattern provides exceptional traction
- Split knob lug design delivers traction in a variety of settings
- Broad tread pattern that stretches to the sidewall
- Provides grip even when running low pressure and cornering
- Can be used in any type of cross country terrain
- Specifically manufactured for Grand National Cross Country (GNCC) racing
- Compare to ITP Holeshot and Maxxis RAZR Cross Country tires
- These tires have a Durometer (hardness) rating of about 70A-72A
- This quad sport tire is tubeless
Note: Wheel sold separately.
Available in the following ATV tire sizes: 21x7-10, 21x8-9 and 22x7-10These all terrain tires have a split knob lug pattern for a balance of deep traction and excellent handling. The non-directional pattern has 12mm lugs that reach to the sidewalls. The ATV/UTV tires are tubeless with a Durometer rating of about 70A-72A.
Have a Question?
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
You May Also Like
|21 x 8 - 9 4 Ply||748-P356-0030||P356-0030||10+ In Stock. Ready to ship.||10+ In Stock.|
|22 x 7 - 10 4 Ply||748-P356-0010||P356-0010||10+ In Stock. Ready to ship.||-|
|21 x 7 - 10 4 Ply||748-P356-0000||P356-0000||10+ In Stock. Ready to ship.||10+ In Stock.|
|22 x 7 - 10 6 Ply||748-P356-0012||P356-0012||10+ In Stock. Ready to ship.||10+ In Stock.|
|21 x 7 - 10 6 Ply||748-P356-0002||P356-0002||10+ In Stock. Ready to ship.||10+ In Stock.|