The Ocelot P348 ATV tires have a tread pattern that mimics the Maxxis RAZR Balance tires. These tires offer good weight to performance ratio to provide exceptional handling characteristics. The P348 tires are good for a variety of conditions but excel in soft to hard pack terrain. A unique lug design is incorporated onto the side of the tire profile for enhanced traction in ruts or soft, silty terrain. These tires have a Durometer (hardness) rating of about 73A-76A.
- Directional tread quad front sport tire with 15mm tread depth
- Good weight to performance ratio provides exceptional handling characteristics
- Enhanced lug depth design provides better braking control
- Dynamic tread pattern for precise steering on soft to hard pack conditions
- Unique lug design incorporated onto the side of the tire profile for enhanced traction in ruts or soft, silty terrain
- Good performance on any type of cross country terrain
- Specifically manufactured for Grand National Cross Country (GNCC) racing
- Compare to Maxxis RAZR Balance tires
- These tires have a Durometer (hardness) rating of about 73A-76A
- This quad sport tire is tubeless
Note: Wheel sold separately.
Available in the following ATV tire size: 21x7-10 and 23x7-10Mimicking the tread patterns of Maxxis RAZR Balance tires, this ATV/UTV tire offers the best in traction and handling. Perfect for handling a variety of conditions, especially hard and soft packed terrain.
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
You May Also Like
|21 x 7 - 10 4 Ply||748-P348-0000||P348-0000||10+ In Stock. Ready to ship.||10+ In Stock.|
|23 x 7 - 10 6 Ply||748-P348-0015||P348-0015||10+ In Stock. Ready to ship.||10+ In Stock.|
|21 x 7 - 10 6 Ply||748-P348-0005||P348-0005||10+ In Stock. Ready to ship.||-|