If the Ocelot P327 looks familiar, that's because it's comparable to the ITP Holeshot. This tire features a split lug design for multi-directional traction and improved cornering. The lug design and tread pattern helps to deliver smoother and more predictable braking. The versatile tread design performs well in a variety of conditions and terrain while also providing a smooth ride on hard pack. This is a lightweight performance tire, yet it still delivers big on durability. This tire has a Durometer (hardness) rating of 74A.
- 4 ply rated quad sport tire
- Non-directional tread pattern with 8mm tread depth
- Split lug design for multi-directional traction and improved cornering
- Lug design and tread pattern helps to deliver smoother and more predictable braking
- Knobs provide superior traction and precise handling
- Tread design performs well in a variety of conditions and terrain
- Provides a smooth ride on hard pack
- Compare to ITP Holeshot tires
- This tire has a Durometer (hardness) rating of 74A
- This quad sport tire is tubeless
Note: Wheel sold separately.
Available in the following ATV tire size: 19x7-8Clever split lug design allows this ATV tire or UTV tire to perform with optimal precision and traction. Accelerate, turn, and brake with confidence when you install these lightweight, durable tires.
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
You May Also Like
|19 x 7 - 8||748-P327-0000||P327-0000||10+ In Stock. Ready to ship.||10+ In Stock.|