The Ocelot P322 tires are comparable to ITP's Quad Cross tires. The P322 offers improved braking control and consistent traction with copious amount of lugs and a uniform tread pattern. A lightweight performance tire, the P322 is also durable and well-constructed to withstand the rigors and abuse of offroading. The extensive tread pattern helps deliver a broad surface with good grip for promoting acceleration and cornering characteristics. These tires have a Durometer (hardness) rating of about 73A-76A.
OFF-ROADING PERFORMANCE: Ocelot P322 ATV mud tires are designed to withstand the rough and tough demands of off-roading. Quad tire with a Durometer (hardness) rating of about 73A-76A. The ATV tire's tread patterns help you dig hard through packed and loamy terrain.
DURABLE CONSTRUCTION: Intended to be used in off-road terrain, our ATV tires are made from durable materials and are well-constructed to smooth over unpaved roads, sand, gravel, and mud. These tires for four-wheelers are lightweight with durable tread patterns.
CONTROLLED SLIDING AND BRAKING: A lightweight performance quad tire, the Ocelot P322 offers improved braking, controlled sliding, and consistent traction while driving on ATV tracks. The same characteristics make these tires for ATVs suitable for various applications and conditions.
OPTIMAL TRACTION: A standout feature of our knobby sport tire is the standalone tread blocks with dimpled knobs. The tread design provides exceptional traction, which is essential in off-roading. The cutout on the knobs lets these tires for ATVs smooth over hard-packed surfaces.
- Quad sport tire with a non-directional tread pattern
- Lightweight performance tire with improved braking control and consistent traction
- Durable and well constructed to withstand the rigors and abuse of offroading
- Extensive uniform tread pattern delivers a broad surface with good grip for promoting acceleration and cornering characteristics
- Tread pattern keeps the tread clean and provides more bite in loose pack terrain while offering a smooth ride
- Excellent handling and traction for a wide variety of conditions and applications
- Dimpled knobs provide exceptional traction
- Profile designed for controlled sliding
- Compare to ITP Quad Cross tires
- These tires have a Durometer (hardness) rating of about 73A-76A
- This quad sport tire is tubeless
Note: Wheel sold separately.
Available in the following ATV tire sizes: 16x8-7, 18 x 9.5 - 8, 20x7-8, 22x11-8, and 22x11-10Looking for a high-performing ATV tire or UTV tire? The numerous lugs and even treads make this one a sure match for any terrain. The exceptional traction is perfect for uneven or loose ground, yet the lightweight design keeps performance precise.
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
You May Also Like
|20 x 7 - 8 2 Ply||748-P322-0030||P322-0030||10+ In Stock. Ready to ship.||10+ In Stock.|
|22 x 11 - 8 2 Ply||748-P322-0045||P322-0045||10+ In Stock. Ready to ship.||10+ In Stock.|
|22 x 11 - 8 4 Ply||748-P322-0050||P322-0050||10+ In Stock. Ready to ship.||10+ In Stock.|
|16 x 8 - 7 4 Ply||748-P322-0015||748-P322-0015||10+ In Stock. Ready to ship.||-|
|22 x 11 - 10 4 Ply||748-P322-0070||P322-0070||10+ In Stock. Ready to ship.||10+ In Stock.|
|16 x 8 - 7 2 Ply||748-P322-0005||P322-0005||10+ In Stock. Ready to ship.||-|
|22 x 11 - 10 2 Ply||748-P322-0065||P322-0065||Unavailable.||-|
|20 x 7 - 8 4 Ply||748-P322-0035||Unavailable.||-|
|18 x 9.5 - 8 4 Ply||748-P322-0020||Unavailable.||-|