TM Series Carburetors provide significant performance improvements over older design round slide carburetors. Air flows faster and smoother through the TM Series venturi due to the flat slide configuration and the jet blocks which help create a smoothbore effect. The high velocity of the air flow means a stronger vacuum at the needle jet, providing more precise metering and better throttle response
- Significant performance improvements over older round slide carbs
- Flat slide design helps create a smooth bore effect, increasing air flow
- Great throttle response because of more precise fuel metering
- Jetting may need to be changed per application
- Use genuine Mikuni jets and parts for best results
- Sold each
- Made in Japan
- Included Items:(1) TM40-6 CarburetorMain Jet: 4/042-165Pilot Jet: VM22/210-17.5Needle Jet: 784-13002-Y-6/568
Note: Throttle is a bell crank push-pull style, not center pull
Note: The CARB (California Air Resource Board) does not permit the use of aftermarket emission-related parts that alter the air/fuel ratio of an emission-controlled vehicle. Due to these legal restrictions this part cannot be shipped to California.
Swap out your older round slide carb for a niversal flat side carburator to see significant performance improvements
Click on the Year for your Make/Model below to select it.
Polaris 300 2X4
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov