The Michelin Commander II Bias Rear Tire is made with unique technology and high-grade materials with durability, aesthetics, safety and performance in mind.
This Michelin motorcycle tire is 25% denser than average made with a 90-thread ply, with Aramid tread piles that improve stability, decrease weight and counter centrifugal growth. Not only is it high-quality, but it also has a sporty, eye-catching tread pattern and the finest sidewall treatment that helps it stand apart from the rest.
The Michelin Commander II tire holds up to the high-performance demands of unpredictable weather conditions thanks to its wet/dry rubber compound and unique longitudinal tread pattern that help to ensure a more secure grip on slick roads. Handling is also improved from the incorporation of square bead wires and the Amplified Density Technology’s heavy-duty casing.
- Made with Amplified Density Technology, a highly dense and more rigid tire casing that helps deliver excellent feedback and handling
- Aramid tread piles on the rear tire resist centrifugal growth, reduce weight and provide excellent stability
- Rubber compound formulated for remarkable wet/dry road grip, without compromising durability
- Square bead wires improve casing rigidity, handling and ease of installation
- Radically different and unique tread pattern for head turning looks
- Premium sidewall treatment that enhances cruiser styling
- Innovative longitudinal tread pattern for efficient water evacuation and grip on wet roads
- 90 thread ply is 25% more dense than conventional plies
- Tire sizes: MU85B-16, MT90B-16, 130/90-16, 140/90-15, 140/90-16 , 150/70-18, 150/80-16,150/90-15, 170/80-15, 180/55-18, 180/65-16, and 180/70B-15 are H rated for speeds up to 130 mph
- Tire size: 160/70-17 is V rated for speeds up to 149 mph
Available in the following motorcycle tire sizes: MU85B-16, MT90B-16, 130/90-16, 140/90-15, 140/90-16 , 150/70-18, 150/80-16,150/90-15, 170/80-15, 180/55-18, 180/65-16, and 180/70B-15 are H rated for speeds up to 130 mph and Tire size 160/70-17 is V rated for speeds up to 149 mphWith 25% more density than average, this motorcycle tire offers the best in tread technology for handling and control. Its specialized rubber compound makes this the perfect tire for rainy or dry conditions.
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
You May Also Like
|180/65-16||190-879756||28747||10+ In Stock. Ready to ship.||10+ In Stock.|
|130/90-16||190-879753||46650||10+ In Stock. Ready to ship.||9 In Stock.|
|140/90-16||190-879754||44736||10+ In Stock. Ready to ship.||8 In Stock.|
|MT90B-16||190-03976||03976||10+ In Stock. Ready to ship.||9 In Stock.|
|160/70-17||190-879758||02068||10+ In Stock. Ready to ship.||7 In Stock.|
|150/80-16||190-879755||04201||10+ In Stock. Ready to ship.||10+ In Stock.|
|150/70-18||190-879752||39433||10+ In Stock. Ready to ship.||5 In Stock.|
|170/80-15||190-879751||25755||10+ In Stock. Ready to ship.||3 In Stock.|
|150/90-15||190-879750||07761||8 In Stock. Ready to ship.||2 In Stock.|
|MU85B-16||190-49249||49249||4 In Stock. Ready to ship.||4 In Stock.|