- Bias cross-ply carcass construction for ultra high mileage coupled with Metzeler performance and handling
- Tire compounds offer better abrasion resistance and an improved grip on wet surfaces
- Tread design with variable inclination in the grooves walls improves wear regularity and provides increased mileage and performance consistency
- Tread gives increased mileage and better water drainage over the Metzeler ME880 cruiser tires
- Profile features a wider and shorter footprint area for reduced wear and increased mileage and stability
- Contact patch is 5% shorter and 15% wider than the Metzeler ME880 tires for better transfers of engine torque to the ground
- Profile and geometry prevents overheating and keeps structure and compounds properties unaltered for performance consistency
- Outstanding high and low speed stability and smooth handling
- Technology offering consistent performance throughout the tire's life
- Specifically designed for custom touring motorcycles
- Developed in Germany for the roads of America
- This motorcycle tire is tubeless
- These cruiser motorcycle tires are H rated for speeds up to 130 mph
- Wide white wall
Note: Wheel sold separately.
Note: Alpha sizes provide higher load capacity and increased mileage over their corresponding metric sizes (MH90 is 80/90, MT90 is 130/90, MU85 is 140/90)
Note: Tire sizes MT90B-16 and 130/80B-17 are bias-belted construction.
Available in the following motorcycle tire sizes: 130/90-16, MT90B-16, 130/80B-17, 100/90-19, 120/70B-21 and MH90-21This motorcycle tire has a bias cross-ply carcass construction for ultra-high mileage, premium handling and long-lasting performance. It has optimal abrasion resistance and superior traction on wet surfaces. Enjoy stability during high speeds and tight turns.
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
You May Also Like
|130/90B-16||335-0305-0386||2407600||10+ In Stock. Ready to ship.||7 In Stock.|