The FMF Racing Fatty pipe is the cornerstone of FMF's history. With over 35 years of racing experience behind it, the FMF Fatty is the industry benchmark. The Fatty broadens and smooths out the power curve while boosting gains throughout the entire power band, more low-end, more mid, and increased over-rev. If you're riding tracks, trails, or in the open desert, the Fatty will offer what you're looking for.
- 19 gauge carbon steel construction with nickel plated finish for maximum durability
- Tru-Flo stamping process ensures a perfect fit and optimum performance
- Broadens and smooths out the power curve while boosting gains throughout the entire power band - more low-end, more mid, and increased over-rev
- Gives more tractable power with an improved throttle control
- Delivers race proven performance with over 35 years of quad racing experience
- FMF Racing's most popular dual 2-stroke ATV exhaust pipes
- The most copied pipe in the world
- Can be used with FMF or stock silencer
- Includes O–rings
Note: For Closed Course Competition Use Only. Not Intended for Street Use.
Note: Image for reference only. Actual product may vary according to vehicle.
Note: This product may not be legal for sale or use in California or in other localities due to state and/or federal anti-tampering laws. Refer to chaparral-racing.com/terms before purchasing.
Click on the Year for your Make/Model below to select it.
Yamaha YFZ350A BANSHEE
Yamaha YFZ350B BANSHEE
Yamaha YFZ350T BANSHEE
Yamaha YFZ350U BANSHEE
Yamaha YFZ350W BANSHEE
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov