The FMF Racing Fatty pipe is the cornerstone of FMF's history. With over 35 years of racing experience behind it, the FMF Fatty is the industry benchmark. The Fatty broadens and smooths out the power curve while boosting gains throughout the entire power band, more low-end, more mid, and increased over-rev. If you're riding tracks, trails, or in the open desert, the Fatty will offer what you're looking for.
- 19 gauge carbon steel construction with nickel plated finish for maximum durability
- Tru-Flo stamping process ensures a perfect fit and optimum performance
- Broadens and smooths out the power curve while boosting gains throughout the entire power band - more low-end, more mid, and increased over-rev
- Gives more tractable power with an improved throttle control
- Delivers race proven performance with over 35 years of quad racing experience
- FMF Racing's most popular 2-stroke ATV exhaust pipe
- The most copied pipe in the world
- Can be used with FMF or stock silencer
- Includes O–rings
Note: For Closed Course Competition Use Only. Not Intended for Street Use.
Note: Image for reference only. Actual product may vary according to vehicle.
Note: This product may not be legal for sale or use in California or in other localities due to state and/or federal anti-tampering laws. Refer to chaparral-racing.com/terms before purchasing.
Click on the Year for your Make/Model below to select it.
Honda TRX250 R
Honda TRX250R FOURTRAX
Honda TRX250RK FOURTRAX
Kawasaki KFX 80
Suzuki LT250RH QUADRACER
Suzuki LT250RJ QUADRACER
Suzuki LT250RK QUADRACER
Suzuki LT250RL QUADRACER
Suzuki LT250RM QUADRACER
Suzuki LT500RH QUADRACER
Suzuki LT500RJ QUADRACER
Suzuki LT500RK QUADRACER
Suzuki LT500RL QUADRACER
Suzuki LT80H QUADSPORT
Suzuki LT80J QUADSPORT
Suzuki LT80L QUADSPORT
Suzuki LT80M QUADSPORT
Suzuki QUADRACER LT250R
Suzuki QUADSPORT 80
Yamaha YFS200A BLASTER
Yamaha YFS200B BLASTER
Yamaha YFS200U BLASTER
Yamaha YFS200W BLASTER
Frequently Bought Together
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov