An evolution of the popular Sportmax Q4 and MotoAmerica road race tires, the Q5 features the best, cutting edge technologies. Taking all of the excellent performance features of a track tire, yet keeping it street legal.
- Enhanced construction, profile, compound and tread pattern
- User friendly design offers track day performance, with excellent grip in both wet and dry conditions
- Optimized tread pattern and position to aid in quicker warm-up time and wet weather performance
- Taller, narrower profile to aid with turn-in and feel, with increased footprint at camber
- Jointless Tread (JLT) technology allows for a continuously wound strip to optimize placement of the compound in specific areas of the tire for optimal stability, flex and grip
- Intuitive Rsponse Profile (IRP) for ultra-linear and responsive steering with increased contact patch
- Improved compound features Dunlop's Racing Type Fine Carbon Technology, creating more bonding points with polymers and improving heat distribution throughout
- These Sportbike tires are speed rated W for speeds over 168+ mph
Available in the following motorcycle tire sizes: 110/70ZR-17 and 120/70ZR-17.
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
You May Also Like
|10+ In Stock. Ready to ship.
|3 In Stock.
|3 In Stock. Ready to ship.