Dunlop's American Elite cruiser tire is the only aftermarket motorcycle tire line for Harley-Davidson motorcycles that is designed, tested and manufactured in the U.S.A. Dunlop's 2nd generation American Elite touring tire is the premier aftermarket choice for Harley-Davidson riders in search of tires that deliver extended tread wear.
- Delivers enhanced tire mileage thanks to an MT (Multi-Tread) tire compound
- Long wearing compound in the center of the tire tread with a lateral grip compound on each shoulder to enhance cornering performance and feel
- Bias belted construction with an Intuitive Response Profile
- Tread design provides even tread wear and quiet operation in all conditions, wet or dry
- Only aftermarket motorcycle tire line for Harley-Davidson motorcycles that is designed, tested and manufactured in the U.S.A.
- This motorcycle tire is tubeless
- These cruiser motorcycle tires are H rated for speeds up to 130 mph
- Wide Whitewall touring tire
Note: Wheel sold separately.
Note: Tire size 180/65B-16 is recommended white wall replacement tire for O.E.M black sidewall tires on 2009 and newer Harley-Davidson FL Touring models.
Available in the following motorcycle tire sizes: MT90B-16, 140/90B-16, MU85B-16, and 180/65B-16This motorcycle tire is made with bias belted construction and features a multi-tread compound that provides enhanced mileage. It is designed for even tread wear and is H rated for speeds up to 130 mph.
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
You May Also Like
|180/65B-16||331-0478||45131150||10+ In Stock. Ready to ship.||-|
|MT90B-16||331-0492||45131419||10+ In Stock. Ready to ship.||-|
|MU85B-16||331-0495||45131529||10+ In Stock. Ready to ship.||2 In Stock.|