Continental Conti Twinduro TKC80 Tubeless Dual Sport Front Tire
Q & A
Have a product related question about fit, features, or functionality? Ask it here.
If you have a question about availability or need immediate assistance, call 1-800-841-2960.
- 40% on-road and 60% off road dual sport motorcycle tire
- Compound and wide block self-cleaning tread pattern deliver optimal on and off road grip and performance
- High levels of side stability on soft surfaces with high cornering stability on soft terrain
- Excellent braking and traction on a wide range of surfaces from loose to hard pack
- Proven multi-use tire for both street and dirt, tried and tested for long hauls and competition
- Very good on-road handling and mileage
- O.E.M for BMW F800 GS Adventure, BMW R1150/1200 GS Adventure, KTM 690 Enduro R, KTM 950/1090/1190 Adventure/R, and Husqvarna 701 Enduro
- This dual sport adventure touring tire is tubeless
- Tire sizes 120/70-17, 110/80B-19, and 120/70-19 are Q rated for speeds up to 100 mph
- Tire size 90/90-21 is T rated for speeds up to 118 mph
Note: Wheel sold separately.
Available in the following motorcycle tire sizes: 120/70-17, 110/80B-19, 120/70-19, and 90/90-21
|Details||Item Number||Availability||Store Pickup|
|Details: 110/80B-19||Item #329-0170||Availability:In stock: Ready to ship||Store Pickup:Available|
|Details: 90/90-21||Item #329-0171||Availability:In stock: Ready to ship||Store Pickup:Available|
|Details: 120/70-17||Item #329-0173||Availability:In stock: Ready to ship||Store Pickup:Available|
|Details: 120/70-19||Item #329-0174||Availability:In stock: Ready to ship||Store Pickup:Available|
Own this item? Share your opinion with other motorsports enthusiasts.
Help fellow riders and get 10 rewards points when you !