You want bigger tires to tackle bigger obstacles, but you don’t want a lift that’s hard to handle and makes you feel unstable. You need SuperATV’s High Clearance 1.5" Forward Offset A-Arms for your Polaris RZR 800. They increase your wheel base by 1.5", so you get more stability, and room for up to 29.5" tires, and more strength than stock. The dual bend design of these A-arms gives you additional ground clearance so you can cruise over obstacles easily. These arms are made with 1.25" diameter steel tubing that is 25% larger than stock and gives it a huge boost in strength. All around, these A-arms are made to ride hard for years. These A-arms come with adjustable pivot blocks that are set to factory specs out of the box. If you don’t want to mess with them, you don’t have to. But if you add weight to your cab or get a small lift, they give you the ability to adjust your camber for a better ride and less premature wear. Standard duty ball joints give you O.E.M quality without the O.E.M price. The hardened chromoly construction is zinc plated for strength and longevity. The result is a high quality ball joint that’s stronger than stock.
- Made from 1.25" tubing is 25% larger than stock
- Standard duty ball joints made from hardened chromoly and zinc plated for strength and longevity
- Adds 1.5" of forward offset
- Allows you to fit up to 29.5" tires
- Adjustable ball joints for full camber adjustability
- Utilizes stock A-arm bushings
- UV resistant powder coat finish
- Easy to install
- Manufacturer's lifetime warranty
Click on the Year for your Make/Model below to select it.
Polaris RZR 800
Polaris RZR 800 EFI EPS
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov