With this heavy duty 4340 ball joint, you get better materials and design which gives you up to1.5 times the strength of your stock ball joint. The black oxide coating is corrosion resistant to prevent rust and maintain durability. The housing comes adjusted and packed with grease out of the box, and you can tighten the base as your stud wears to maintain perfect stud tension for years. That also means you can dismantle the base to clean out dirty old grease easily. All that leads to a ball joint that lasts longer and works like new from mile 1 to mile 1000.
- Made from 4340 chromoly steel
- Unique heat treatment blend greatly extends ball joint life
- 1.5 times the strength of stock
- Stud design that eliminates shear points
- Pre-adjusted insert gives you the option to control stud tightness and service ball joint
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov