Saddlemen introduces a specialized seat family that was developed for adventure riders who want to rack up big miles in comfort, the Adventure Tour Seat. Durable marine grade vinyls and bright accent stitching with a supple upper foam layer produce a seat that is as effective as it is stylish. The combination of the comfort layer and progressive density foam, with a gel channel design cover, provides riders with the support and perineal nerve relief needed for long saddle time. Seat sets and one-piece seats include integrated luggage mounting points or strap kits. Gel Core Technology reduces engine vibration by 50% and dampens Road shock by 90%. This will equate into longer riding times in the saddle. The Saddlehyde cover is the only covering that is manufactured specifically for motorcycling that will comply with Gel Core to give you the most comfortable ride and stand up to the harsh outdoor elements. This unique co-molding process will create a seat that will dampen, divert and deflect the energy from road shock that 70 year old foam seating technology or air bladders cannot protect you from.
- Hybrid seat design combines SaddleGel interior, progressive density foam and a Gel Channel design cover
- Gel coated, marine grade fiberglass pan withstands the rigors of hard use
- Cover is constructed with durable, marine grade vinyl that resists water and cold cracking
- Rugged, cad-plate steel mounting hardware on both the driver and passenger seats
- Rear seat features a thicker, progressive density foam base and gel for passenger comfort
- Integrated bag/cargo mounting points on the pillion portion of the seat
- Gel Channel relieves seating pressure on perineal area, increases blood flow, keeps you riding longer
- Each high quality seat has durable construction and styling that is as unique as it is functional
- Retains driver’s seat height adjustment feature
- Front seat adjusts not only in height, but can pitch forward or back for increased rider comfort
- Driver’s seat height mimics original seat, with a wider rear saddle for comfort
- A specially shaped nose helps the rider’s feet touch the ground better at stops
- Both front and rear Saddlemen seats interchange with original seats
- Made in the USA
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
|9 In Stock. Ready to ship.
|1 In Stock. Ready to ship.