When a company like Saddlemen, with its rich racing heritage and styling expertise, tackles a genre, the results are stunning. Such is the case with Saddlemen’s Americano Café seats. Unlike other café seat offerings that ask you to mutilate your fender or frame, Americano Café seats slide right on your Sportster using factory hardware and mounting points. Engineered on existing Saddlemen seats, the fit of the Americano is as excellent as it is stylish. A carefully sculpted shape, with an extra level of attention to the ubiquitous "hump", Americano Café seats instantly turn a motorcycle into an object of desire. The attention to the seating area, plus the use of Saddlemen’s progressive density foam, and SaddleGel, yields a seat whose comfort matches its looks. Want to tour with a racing inspired seat? You can do it with an Americano! Now you can instantly transform your bike into a classic, racing inspired build.
- Progressive density foam with a gel top layer provides comfort and support to the rider
- Marine grade, element resistant Saddlehyde cover is durable, yet supple
- Modern styled cover provides a nostalgic look with contemporary styling
- Seat and rear hump shape carefully sculpted to compliment the motorcycles’ lines and fender shapes
- Seating area shaped to be comfortable making sure you can ride in style all day long
- Simple bolt on installation, seats slide right on using factory hardware and mounting points
- Made in the USA
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
|10+ In Stock. Ready to ship.
|6 In Stock. Ready to ship.
|4 In Stock. Ready to ship.