We take great pride in our reputation for quality and excellent value. If for any reason you are dissatisfied with a purchase, we'll assist you with a prompt refund. At this time, we do not offer exchanges, however you are welcome to return your purchase, and place a new purchase for your desired item. Please read our return policy to ensure the item is returnable. Open one of the fields below to learn more about a specific return policy.
Not satisfied with your purchase at ChapMoto.com? We've got you covered! You can return any new, unused and unaltered item within 30 days of receipt of your item and receive full refund on the original payment method.
- You can return any new, unused and unaltered item within 30 days of receipt of your item.
- Returned products must be in new, unused condition and include the original box and/or packaging with all tags included.
- Once your return is received and inspected by ChapMoto.com (usually within 48 hours of receipt), your refund will be processed and a credit will be applied to your credit card or original payment method. Please note that depending on your credit card company, it may take an additional 2-10 business days after your credit is applied for it to be posted to your account.
- Chaparral Motorsports retail store can accept returns. The refund takes 3-5 days to process.
- Shipping fees, duties, taxes or brokerage fees are non-refundable
- For customers within the contiguous 48 U.S. States, ChapMoto.com offers a flat rate pre-paid label that will be deducted from your refund.
- $9.99 per label for standard products
- $15.99 per label for tires
- Print it out and slap it on the box. $9.99 will be deducted from your refund or exchange if using the Chaparral Motorsports-provided return shipment label for postage. For tires and oversized items, $15.99 will be deducted.
- Have a better option? No problem, you can return any qualifying item using a self shipping method that includes tracking. We recommend shipping with a method which includes tracking and insurance for your return shipment.
- In-Store Returns are always welcome
- Need to make an exchange? After you process your return, simply place a new order for the exchange merchandise.
- If you used Chap Moto Cash that was earned on an order, and then need to return the original item, the Chap Moto Cash will be deducted from the refund on the payment method used.
- The customer is responsible for getting the item back to our warehouse.
If you change your mind, act fast. We will attempt to cancel or modify your order, however once your order has entered processing, we are unable to cancel. Our Customer Care team will alert you regarding the cancellation status to the email used to place the order. If your order is unable to be cancelled, simply return it using our pre-paid return shipping option.
- Any items which have been "taken out for a ride" or installed are considered used and cannot be returned. We encourage you to walk on your carpet in your boots and to try your motorcycle helmet indoors before heading out on the bike. Please read the labels of the items to ensure fitment before using or installing.
- Any merchandise or parts which show signs of use (wear, bugs, dirt, smell, pet hair, scuffing, mounting, etc.) or otherwise is in a condition other than it was received cannot be returned.
- Original packaging must be undamaged and in resalable condition. All hang tags, stickers, hangers, instructions, protective bags, and components must be included.
- If your item has arrived damaged due to the carrier please contact us right away at 1-800-841-2960 and we will happily assist in filing a claim and getting the issue corrected.
- All returned items are inspected; used and damaged items will be returned to the customer.
- Each manufacturer has its own warranty policy. ChapMoto.com will assist customers with their warranty; however ChapMoto.com does not provide any direct warranty on any item sold. Please contact us at 1-800-841-2960 and we will happily assist you in submitting a warranty claim.
- All items returned to ChapMoto.com due to warranty will be returned to the sender. Customer is responsible for shipping cost to return warranty item to our warehouse.
- Acid filled batteries are not returnable
- Certain electronic items: Only electrical items that have not been opened may be returned. OEM and aftermarket ignition and electrical components are not returnable (coils, stator, CDI).
- Any part which has been installed or shows signs of attempting to be installed on a vehicle is non-returnable.
- Any Tool or Chemical that has been opened or seal broken is non-returnable
- Tires, show attempted mounting damage or broken bead due to installation by customer or customer-chosen installer, are not returnable.
Amazon and eBay have specific requirements for returns, and require that buyers request a return authorization thru their Amazon account, eBay account and Walmart account. The policies of ChapMoto.com do not apply purchases made thru marketplaces. If you need further assistance to make return an item purchased on either marketplace, please visit the applicable section of our returns page:
Return An Item
Learn how to Return An Item.
- Give us a call at 1-800-841-2960
- Email us at email@example.com