Daytime running lights (DRLs) by Open Trail offer powerful benefits to the ATV/UTV riding experience. Greater visibility during the day so your vehicle is seen more quickly and easily by others on and off the road, improves rider reaction time and helps prevent accidents. Spot and flood reflectors give a broad beam pattern to increase light transmission providing more usable light at the source. High intensity, efficient Cree L.E.D.s mean less demand on your charging system. An IP67 rating for dust and weather resistance makes them perfect for use on vehicles in any climate or weather condition. Open Trail DRLs include mounting brackets, painted aluminum housing, integral heatsink and polycarbonate lens.
- Strong aluminum housing has integrated fins to keep lights cool
- Impact and scratch resistant Polycarbonate lens material
- Greater visibility during the day so vehicle is seen quickly and easily by others on and off-road
- High intensity, efficient Cree L.E.D. light
- Spot reflectors give a more focused beam pattern to light up at long distances
- Flood reflectors give usable light over short distance, great for backup lights, trailers or work area's
- IP67 rating for dust and weather resistance makes them perfect for use on vehicles in all climates
- Includes mounting brackets, wiring harness and switch
- 21 1/2"
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov