Maxxis M6024 scooter tires are built for the scooter rider looking for a comfortable, versatile tire for both on-road and off-road use. The M6024 features a knobby tread pattern for optimal traction when riding in off-road terrain and also features a durable compound, perfect for long-lasting, comfortable street riding. Upgrade your scooter today with the M6024 dual sport scooter tire from Maxxis!
- Durable compound for outstanding traction and exceptionally low off-road and on-road tread wear
- Dual-purpose tread pattern features aggressive lines for traction on the street and offroad
- Knobby tread pattern designed to excel in both on-road and off-road riding conditions
- Stable central blocks with large grooves for outstanding water dispersion
- This scooter tire is tubeless
- These dual sport scooter tires are J rated for speeds up to 62 mph
Note: Wheel sold separately.
Available in the following scooter tire sizes: 120/90-10, 130/90-10, 120/70-12, and 130/70-12If you want a tire that is designed to use both on-road and off-road, this option is for you. It is built with features that increase its durability and traction.
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
You May Also Like
|120/90-10||368-TM13025100||TM13025100||10+ In Stock. Ready to ship.||-|
|120/70-12||368-TM16810000||TM16810000||10+ In Stock. Ready to ship.||5 In Stock.|
|130/70-12||368-TM19866000||TM19866000||10 In Stock. Ready to ship.||-|
|130/90-10||368-TM09567000||TM09567000||6 In Stock. Ready to ship.||3 In Stock.|