Bold look, bold performance for bold riders. A purpose built track day tire achieves lean angles up to 62 degrees. More than any other street legal tire Dunlop has ever made.
- Carbon fiber reinforced side walls for exceptional cornering performance, braking stability, and feel
- Rear tire compound contains carbon black like Dunlop's racing slicks for maximum grip
- Jointless Tread (JLT) technology uses a continuously wound strip compound to optimize stability, flex, and grip across the rear tread profile
- Intuitive Response Profile (IRP) feels like your tire knows what you're thinking
- The user friendly Q4 does not require tire warmers, and runs at street pressure, eliminating the need for chassis or electronic adjustments
- On tread branding (raised letters built into the shoulder)
- A purpose built track day tire achieves lean angles up to 62 degrees, more than any other street legal tire Dunlop has ever made
- This motorcyle tire is speed rated (W) for speeds up to 168 mph
- This motorcycle tire is tubeless
- Made in the USA
Engineered for high-speed handling and intuitive rider response, this motorcycle tire has a lean angle of nearly 62 degrees. Sidewalls are reinforced with carbon fiber for improved cornering and stability.
Note: Wheel sold separately.
Available in the following motorcycle tire sizes: 190/50ZR-17, 190/55ZR-17, 200/55ZR-17, 180/60ZR-17, and 180/55ZR-17.
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
You May Also Like
|190/50ZR-17||331-45233060||45233060||10+ In Stock. Ready to ship.||9 In Stock.|