Yoshimura Introduces Yamaha YZ250F RS-12 Exhaust System
After over three years in development and testing Yoshimura is pleased to announce our RS-12 is here for the Yamaha YZ250F! With the help of incredibly talented factory sponsored athletes, technicians, devoted engineers and a will to raise the bar, the RS-12 has now arrived for the current Yamaha.
Yoshimura considered all the details when it came to the RS-12. One look and you can see https://www.chapmoto.com/yoshimurait's like nothing else on the market. As you get closer you will notice the details in every place on our new dirt bike system, from the matte carbon fiber end cap with decal inlays to the precise machined joints, this system takes it to the next level.
NEW YZ250F RS-12 Features and benefits
- Aggressive, intelligently designed, asymmetrical shaped RS-12 profile allows maximized muffler volume that helps manage sound, add power and provide more clearance for tire and brake caliper.
- Improved performance gains
- Just like the works systems our Factory Racers use, RS-12 systems utilize precision machined joints. Machined joints provide a superior and exacting fit for joints by better securing the seal between two surfaces with a perfect 360 degree contact surface which translates into improved system life, fit and performance.
- Works-look matte carbon fiber end cap with industry leading design, innovation and detailing as expected from Yoshimura.
- Carbon end cap covers an inner cap mounted design improves durability, and eases servicing as compared to other sandwich mounting designs most commonly found in the industry.
- New patent pending Precision Taper Fit (PTF) insert ring makes it easy to install and remove sound inserts and spark arrestors.
- Tapered muffler body inlet design of RS-12 enables the system to be pushed forward thus helping with weight centralization without sacrificing performance
Proudly designed, developed and made in the USA!