Today Honda announced information and specs regarding the 2020 CRF250F. The flagship of Honda's CRF Trail line, the CRF250F can take riders from their first time on dirt to tackling challenging trails. With Keihin electronically controlled fuel injection and a SOHC long-stroke, air-cooled engine, this trail bike delivers quality power for smooth acceleration and excellent rear-wheel hookup. The perimeter steel frame and Showa suspension deliver confidence-inspiring handling and a compliant ride, both at speed and through technical sections. Add it all up and the result is a fun-but-capable trail bike that's ready for anything—and any rider.
- The 250cc SOHC engine returns with a smooth, linear power delivery.
- Keihin electronically controlled fuel injection systems delivers linear power and easy start-up whether bike has been sitting or is hot on the trail.
- Four-speed gearbox is well matched to the broad power spread.
- Electric starter makes getting going a breeze.
- CRF Performance Line philosophy of mass centralization applied to vehicle packaging.
- Tubular-steel frame for a stable, nimble chassis.
- 41mm fork, plus Pro-Link rear-suspension system with single shock.
- Front and rear hydraulic brakes with petal-style rotors for excellent heat dissipation. Smooth stopping power provided by front and rear hydraulic brakes, with 240mm and 220mm rotors, respectively.
- Front brake lever is adjustable to work with varying hand sizes.
- 34.8 inch seat height.
- Wheel sizes of 21 and 18 inches front and rear, respectively.
- The 41mm fork provides plush front-suspension action.
- Pro-Link® rear-suspension design with sophisticated single shock for consistent action.
- Styling follows that of the race-winning CRF Performance Line.
- CRF Performance Line-inspired muffler with compact positioning.
- CRF Performance Line-inspired bodywork and graphics.
- Meets CARB and EPA off-road emissions standards. (Green-sticker-legal in California.)
- Handlebar-mounted low-fuel and "key on" indicator lights.
|Type||250cc air-cooled 15º single-cylinder four-stroke|
|Valve Train||SOHC; 4 valves|
|Bore x Stroke||71.0mm x 63.0mm|
|Induction||Fuel-injection system; 34mm throttle bore|
|Starter||Push-button electric starter|
|Transmission||Constant-mesh 5-speed return; manual|
|Final Drive||#520 chain; 13T/50T|
|Front||41mm conventional telescopic coil-spring fork; 8.5 in. travel|
|Rear||Pro-Link system w/ single shock; 9.1 in. travel|
|Front||Hydraulic; single 240mm disc|
|Rear||Hydraulic; single 220mm disc|
|Front||80/100-21 w/ tube|
|Rear||100/100-18 w/ tube|
|Rake (Caster Angle)||26°5’|
|Ground Clearance||11.3 in.|
|Seat Height||34.8 in.|
|Fuel Capacity||1.6 gal.|
|Curb Weight*||265 lbs.|
Source: Honda News