Today Honda announced information and specs regarding the 2020 CRF125F and CRF125F Big Wheel. A mid-sized trail bike with power for full-sized trail obstacles, the CRF125F is available in both a standard version and the Big Wheel, which accommodates taller riders via larger front- and rear wheels, longer-travel suspension and a higher seat. The SOHC 124cc engine delivers its power smoothly, and Keihin electronic fuel injection offers dependability and clean running for 50-state off-road legality, while the steel twin-spar frame and Showa suspension deliver a smooth, nimble ride. With their fun performance and CRF Performance line looks, both versions of the CRF125F promise years of recreational trail-riding enjoyment.
- The 124.9cc SOHC engine returns with smooth, linear power delivery.
- Electronically controlled Keihin fuel-injection system. FI delivers linear and hesitation-free power for controllable delivery at all points in the powerband.
- Four-speed gearbox is well matched to the broad power spread.
- Electric starter makes getting going a breeze, with kick-start backup included.
- CRF125F and CRF125F Big Wheel have seat heights of 29.1 inches and 30.9 inches, respectively.
- CRF125F has wheel sizes of 17 and 14 inches front and rear, respectively. CRF125F Big Wheel has 19- and 16-inch wheels.
- Twin-spar steel frame, with heavy-duty design inspired by the frame architecture of the CRF Performance Line, provides the right balance of rigidity and suppleness for trail-bike comfort.
- 1-gallon steel fuel tank with integrated fuel pump and fuel filter. Low-fuel indicator on handlebar illuminates when .2 gallons remain. Frame design shields tank in the event of a fall.
- Modern bodywork and graphics match styling of CRF Performance Line.
- Handlebar-mounted, multiple-function switch incorporates starter button, ignition "key on" indicator, fuel-injection system status, and low-fuel indicator light.
- Half-waffle grips have a small circumference for a good fit with small hands.
- Front brake lever is adjustable to work with varying hand sizes.
- The 31mm fork provides plush front-suspension action.
- Pro-Link® rear-suspension design with sophisticated single shock for consistent action.
- Smooth stopping power provided by hydraulic front brake with 220mm rotor and 95mm rear drum brake.
- Meets CARB and EPA off-road emissions standards. (Green-sticker-compliant in California.)
|Model||CRF125F||CRF125F Big Wheel|
|Type||124.9cc air-cooled 25º single-cylinder four-stroke|
|Valve Train||SOHC; 2 valves|
|Bore x Stroke||52.4mm x 57.9mm|
|Induction||Fuel-injection system; 22mm throttle bore|
|Starter||Push-button electric starter / kick|
|Transmission||Constant-mesh 4-speed return; manual|
|Final Drive||#420 chain; 13T/46T||#420 chain; 13T/49T|
|Front||31mm conventional telescopic coil-spring fork; 5.2 in. travel||31mm conventional telescopic coil-spring fork; 6.6 in. travel|
|Rear||Pro-Link system w/ single shock; 5.5 in. travel||Pro-Link system w/ single shock; 6.6 in. travel|
|Front||Hydraulic; single 220mm disc|
|Rear||Mechanical 95mm leading trail drum|
|Front||70/100-17 w/ tube||70/100-19 w/ tube|
|Rear||90/100-14 w/ tube||90/100-16 w/ tube|
|Rake (Caster Angle)||27°30’|
|Length||69.7 in.||73.1 in.|
|Width||29.1 in.||30.3 in.|
|Height||39.4 in.||42.1 in.|
|Ground Clearance||8.3 in.||10.3 in.|
|Seat Height||29.1 in.||30.9 in.|
|Wheelbase||48.0 in.||49.4 in.|
|Fuel Capacity||1.0 gal.|
|Curb Weight*||194 lbs.||199 lbs.|
Source: Honda News