Today Honda announced information and specs regarding the 2020 CRF 110F. No model more perfectly encapsulates Honda's proud heritage—extending all the way back to the 1973 XR75—of offering four-stroke dirt bikes that are kid-sized but full-featured, and that beckon new riders to experience the trails. With a clutch-less four-speed semi-automatic transmission, fuel injection and a predictable power delivery, the CRF110F makes learning a breeze. Of course Honda's proven durability means the machine will continue delivering smiles long after riding skills develop, so there's no telling where it could take generations of youngsters.
Engine / Drivetrain
- Air-cooled single-cylinder four-stroke 109cc engine tuned for new riders.
- Follows technology developments of CRF Performance Line with Keihin electronically controlled fuel-injection system that delivers linear and hesitation-free power, minimizing intimidation for new riders and providing a friendly power delivery for all levels. Fuel-injection system delivers smooth power at all rpm and all throttle openings.
- Four-speed gearbox with automatic clutch.
- Adjustable throttle-limiter screw to match rider abilities.
- Convenient electric starter with kick-start backup.
Chassis / Suspension
- Low seat height of only 26.3 inches.
- Twin-spar steel frame, inspired by the CRF Performance Line frame architecture, provides the right balance of rigidity and comfort.
- Modern frame and suspension let this small bike handle the bigger bumps with good control and minimal bottoming.
- 1-gallon steel fuel tank with integrated fuel pump incorporates built-in fuel filter and low-fuel indicator on handlebar (lights up at .2 gallons remaining). Frame design shields tank in the event of a fall.
- Modern bodywork with CRF Performance Line styling and graphics.
- Handlebar-mounted multiple-function handlebar switch incorporates starter button, ignition "key on" indicator, fuel-injection system status, and "low fuel" indicator light (replaces reserve setting on petcock).
- Half-waffle grips have a small circumference for a good fit with small hands.
- Handlebar pad.
- Meets current EPA and CARB off-road emissions standards. (Green-sticker-compliant in California.)
|Type||109.2cc air-cooled 80º single-cylinder four-stroke|
|Valve Train||SOHC; 2 valves|
|Bore x Stroke||50.0mm x 55.6mm|
|Induction||Fuel-injection system; 19mm throttle bore|
|Starter||Push-button electric starter / kick|
|Transmission||Constant-mesh 4-speed return; semi-auto|
|Final Drive||#420 chain; 14T/38T|
|Front||31mm conventional telescopic coil-spring fork; 3.9 in. travel|
|Rear||Single shock; 3.8 in. travel|
|Front||Mechanical; single 95mm leading trail drum|
|Rear||Mechanical; single 95mm leading trail drum|
|Front||70/100-14 w/ tube|
|Rear||80/100-12 w/ tube|
|Rake (Caster Angle)||25°10’|
|Ground Clearance||6.7 in.|
|Seat Height||25.9 in.|
|Fuel Capacity||1.0 gal.|
|Curb Weight*||169 lbs.|
Source: Honda News