2020 KTM 350 SX-F
The KTM 350
SX-F continues to deliver a dominant mix of horsepower and agility.
It has an exceptional power-to-weight ratio with torque similar to
that of a 450, without losing its 250-like agility. When you're
looking for more than one advantage, this powerful, lightweight
racer combines all your needs into one dominant package with
serious championship pedigree to back it up.
2020 KTM 350 SX-F Highlights
[caption id="attachment_72727" align="aligncenter" width="300"] 2020 KTM 350 SX-F[/caption]
- NEW graphics for a READY TO RACE appearance.
- NEW WP XACT front fork setting for improved damping, and new
fork piston for improved performance. Features proven,
sophisticated air spring design with separate damping
- NEW WP XACT rear shock setting and new compression adjuster for
- Compact DOHC (double overhead camshaft) engine with
cutting-edge cylinder head featuring titanium valves and
super-light finger followers with a hard DLC coating.
- High-tech, lightweight chrome-moly steel frame with optimized
stiffness provides a great blend of comfort and stability.
- Single-piece cast aluminum swingarm features a long rear axle
slot for increased adjustability, offering better straight-line
- Bodywork features a slim design for optimal comfort, control
and freedom of movement.
- Air box and air boot designed to provide maximum protection of
the air filter against soiling and better airflow for optimal
performance. Air filter can be accessed without tools for quick
servicing. Optional perforated airbox cover included in the
- Header pipe with FDH (Flow Design Header) resonator system for
- Handlebar map switch selects between two maps and activates
traction and launch control for better traction and more efficient
- Hydraulic Brembo clutch system offers light operation and
highly controllable modulation of the clutch.
- High-tech Brembo brakes have always been standard equipment on
KTM offroad bikes and are combined with lightweight Wave discs.
- Handlebar clamps feature a separated lower clamp and
bridge-type upper clamp for more torsional stiffness.
- KTM's "No Dirt" foot peg design keeps the peg pivot from
becoming clogged, ensuring the foot peg is always in the correct
- Super lightweight Galfer Wave rotors, CNC machined hubs,
high-end Excel rims and Dunlop MX 3S tires.
- "No Dirt" shift lever prevents dirt from fouling the lever
joint to ensure proper shifting in any condition.
Engine Type: Single Cylinder, 4-Stroke
Displacement: 349.7 cc
Bore / Stroke: 88 / 57.5 mm
Compression Ratio: 14.2:1
Starter/Battery: Electric Starter / 12.8V, 2 Ah
Transmission: 5 Gears
Fuel System: Keihin EFI, 44 mm Throttle Body
Lubrication: Pressure lubrication with 2 oil pumps
Primary Ratio: 24:73
Final Drive: 14:50
Cooling: Liquid Cooling
Clutch: Wet Multi-Disc DS-Clutch, Brembo Hydraulics
Ignition: Keihin EMS
Frame: Central Double-Cradle Type 25CrMo4 Steel
Sub Frame: Aluminum
Handle bar: Neken, Aluminum Ã 28/22 mm
Front Suspension: WP XACT USD Fork, Ã 48 mm
Rear Suspension: WP XACT Monoshock with Linkage
Suspension Travel Front/Rear: 310 mm / 12.2 in; 300 mm / 11.81 in
Front/Rear Brakes: Disc Brake 260 mm / 10.24 in; 220 mm / 8.66 in
Front/Rear Rims: 1.60x 21" / 2.15 x 19" Excel
Front/Rear Tires: 80/100-21" / 110/90-19" Dunlop MX3S
Chain: 5/8 x 1/4 in
Steering Head Angle: 26.1Âº
Triple Clamp Offset: 22 mm
Wheelbase: 1,485 mm Â± 10 mm / 58.5 Â± 0.4 in
Ground Clearance: 370 mm / 14.6 in
Seat Height: 950 mm / 37.4 in
Tank Capacity, Approx: 7 L / 1.85 gal
Weight (without fuel), Approx: 99.5 kg / 219.4 lbs