2020 KTM 250 XC-F
With class-leading power no one can rival, the 2020 KTM 250
XC-F is a force to be reckoned with in any closed-course, offroad
contest. A compact engine cranks out unbelievable amounts of power
while traction control, launch control and selectable maps make all
that power useable. Updated suspension damping settings, a new
redesigned and refinements to the motor make this the ultimate
2020 KTM 250 XC-F Highlights
[caption id="attachment_72720" align="aligncenter" width="300"] 2020 KTM 250 XC-F[/caption]
- NEW graphics for a READY TO RACE appearance.
- NEW WP XACT front fork setting for improved damping, and new
fork piston for improved performance. Features proven,
sophisticated air spring design with separate damping
- NEW WP XACT rear shock setting and new compression adjuster for
- Compact DOHC (double overhead camshaft) engine with
cutting-edge cylinder head featuring titanium valves and
super-light finger followers with a hard DLC coating.
- High-tech, lightweight chrome-moly steel frame with optimized
stiffness provides a great blend of comfort and stability.
- Single-piece cast aluminum swingarm features a long rear axle
slot for increased adjustability, offering better straight-line
- Bodywork features a slim design for optimal comfort, control
and freedom of movement.
- Air box and air boot designed to provide maximum protection of
the air filter against soiling and better airflow for optimal
performance. Air filter can be accessed without tools for quick
- Header pipes with FDH (Flow Design Header) resonator system for
- Handlebar map switch selects between two maps and activates
traction and launch control for better traction and more efficient
- Hydraulic Brembo clutch system offers light operation and
highly controllable modulation of the clutch.
- High-tech Brembo brakes have always been standard equipment on
KTM offroad bikes and are combined with lightweight Wave discs.
- Handlebar clamps feature a separated lower clamp and
bridge-type upper clamp for more torsional stiffness.
- KTM's "No Dirt" foot peg design keeps the peg pivot from
becoming clogged, ensuring the foot peg is always in the correct
- Super lightweight Galfer Wave rotors, CNC machined hubs,
high-end Giant rims and Dunlop AT81 tires.
- "No Dirt" shift lever prevents dirt from fouling the lever
joint to ensure proper shifting in any condition.
- Offroad specific additions such as hand guards, a side stand,
oversized tank and an 18" rear wheel ensure the 2020 KTM XC-F
machines are READY TO RACE.
Engine Type: Single Cylinder, 4-Stroke
Displacement: 249.9 cc
Bore / Stroke: 78 / 52.3 mm
Compression Ratio: 14.4:1
Starter/Battery: Electric Starter / 12.8V, 2 Ah
Transmission: 6 Gears
Fuel System: Keihin EFI, 44 mm Throttle Body
Lubrication: Pressure lubrication with 2 oil pumps
Primary Ratio: 24:73
Final Drive: 13:51
Cooling: Liquid Cooling
Clutch: Wet Multi-Disc DS-Clutch, Brembo Hydraulics
Ignition: Keihin EMS
Frame: Central Double-Cradle Type 25CrMo4 Steel
Sub Frame: Aluminum
Handle bar: Neken, Aluminum Ã 28/22mm
Front Suspension: WP XACT USD fork, Ã 48 mm
Rear Suspension: WP XACT Monoshock with Linkage
Suspension Travel Front/Rear: 310 mm / 12.2 in; 300 mm / 11.81 in
Front/Rear Brakes: Disc Brake 260 mm / 10.24 in; 220 mm / 8.66 in
Front/Rear Rims: 1.60x 21" / 2.15 x 18" Giant
Front/Rear Tires: 90/90-21" / 110/100-18" Dunlop AT81
Chain: 5/8 x 1/4 in
Steering Head Angle: 26.1Âº
Triple Clamp Offset: 22 mm
Wheelbase: 1,485 mm Â± 10 mm / 58.5 Â± 0.4 in
Ground Clearance: 370 mm / 14.6 in
Seat Height: 950 mm / 37.4 in
Tank Capacity, Approx: 8.5 L / 2.25 gal
Weight (without fuel), Approx: 100 kg / 220.4 lbs