The Lower Crash Bars are constructed from 1 1/4" diameter steel tubing with 5/64" wall thickness, providing more than twice the stiffness compared to 1" crash bars. The hand TIG welded crash bars are CNC mandrel formed around the rear brake lever for excellent ergonomics while still providing powerful protection.
- Made from hand TIG welded 1 1/4" diameter stainless steel tubing with 5/64" wall thickness
- CNC mandrel formed around the rear brake lever for ergonomics and protection
- DCT filter is removable with the crash bars in place
- Compatible with DCT and manual transmission models
- Compatible with O.E.M center stand and factory belly pan
- Includes M8 and M10 mounting hardware
- Installation bracket is sold separately
- Designed and manufactured in the USA
Note: Not compatible with optional DCT foot shifters, Honda upper bars and some aftermarket headers due to their relocation of the oxygen sensor.
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
|4 In Stock. Ready to ship.
|4 In Stock.
|3 In Stock. Ready to ship.
|3 In Stock.
|2 In Stock. Ready to ship.
|2 In Stock.
|1 In Stock. Ready to ship.