- Specific rubber compound for cruiser applications provides long mileage
- Rubber compounds and tread patterns enhance water evacuation and both dry and wet grip
- Unique wide shape of tire profile supports touring-type riding while reducing fatigue
- Bias Belt package construction provides linear handling even for heavy bikes and 2-up riding
- This motorcycle tire is tubeless
- These cruiser motorcycle tires are H rated for speeds up to 130 mph
Available in the following motorcycle tire sizes: 140/90-15, 150/90B-15, 160/80-15, 170/80B-15, 180/70-15, 150/80B-16 and 170/70B-16.
Note: Tire sizes 140/90-15 (Part# 330-0628) and 180/70-15 (Part# 330-0632) are bias ply construction.
Note: Tire sizes 160/80-15 (Part# 330-0630) is bias ply construction and is S rated for speeds up to 112 mph.
Note: Tire sizes 150/90B-15 (Part# 330-0629) is V rated for speeds up to 149 mph.This rubber motorcycle tire is designed to be ridden for long miles making it ideal for a cruiser. It has a strong wet and dry grip due to its rubber compounds and tread patterns. It includes a Bias Belt package construction to effectively handle heavy bikes and multiple riders.
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
You May Also Like
|170/70B-16||330-0634||004863||10+ In Stock. Ready to ship.||10+ In Stock.|
|160/80-15||330-0630||004982||10+ In Stock. Ready to ship.||10+ In Stock.|
|180/70-15||330-0632||004965||10+ In Stock. Ready to ship.||7 In Stock.|
|170/80-15||330-0631||004880||7 In Stock. Ready to ship.||3 In Stock.|
|140/90-15||330-0628||005033||5 In Stock. Ready to ship.||3 In Stock.|