Yuasa Yumicron CX Battery
Q & A
Have a product related question about fit, features, or functionality? Ask it here.
If you have a question about availability or need immediate assistance, call 1-800-841-2960.
The Yuasa Yumicron CX Motorcycle Batteries are the first small engine starting battery to use "lead calcium" technology. This special technology means the Yumicron CX generates more power, requires less maintenance, and lasts longer than any other conventional battery. The Yumicron CX Motorcycle Battery does not include the acid, however you should be able to find the acid at a local hardware store, car or ATV/motorcycle dealer. We suggest that you research where to find acid in your location before purchasing this battery. The battery will also require a charge prior to installation.
- PP (Polypropylene) cover and container thwart damage from gas, oil, and impact
- Heat-sealed, bonded unit fabrication protects against seepage and corrosion
- Unique sealed posts resist corrosion for longer battery life
- Lead calcium technology reduces water loss, so the CX requires servicing (water filling) only about one-eighth as often as ordinary lead-antimony types
- Holds its specific gravity more than three times as long as lead-antimony type batteries resulting in a longer shelf life
- Generates 5% to 8% more cold cranking amperage than Yuasa Yumicron lead-antimony battery
- Greater reserve capacity and more starting power for high compression machines
- Longer periods between charges, especially during winter months
- Patented separators provide high cranking power
- Through-partition construction delivers maximum power
- May need periodic refilling
- 12 Volt
- One year manufacturer's warranty
Note: Image for reference only. Actual product may vary according to vehicle.
Chaparral carries several Yuasa Yumicron CX Batteries including: YB16-B-CX, YB16HL-A-CX, and Y50-N18L-A-CX.
|Details||Item Number||Availability||Store Pickup|
Yuasa Yumicron CX Battery Information
|Battery Dimensions (in +/- 1/16in)||Battery Dimensions (mm +/- 2mm)|
|Part Number||Yuasa Model||Voltage (V)||Capacity 10hr (AH)||Regular Charge (amps)||CCA (0°F / -18°C)||Polarity||Terminal Type||L||W||H||L||W||H||Weight (lbs.)||Acid Volume (L)|
|358-1230||YB16-B-CX||12||19||1.9||-||Right [+ -]||6||6 7/8||4||6 1/8||175||100||155||10.5||40.6|
|358-1231||YB16HL-A-CX||12||19||1.9||-||Left [- +]||6||6 7/8||4||6 1/8||175||100||155||10.5||40.6|
|358-1240||Y50-N18L-A-CX||12||20||2.0||-||Left [- +]||7||8 1/8||3 9/16||6 3/8||205||90||162||11.2||44.0|
Terminal TypeThis number refers to the style of terminals on this battery. Refer to the Yuasa Battery Terminal chart for more information.
WeightThis is the average final weight of the battery, once it is filled with acid and fully activated. The actual operating weight will fluctuate with use and maintenance.
Acid VolumeThis is the amount of acid required to fully fill the battery. This acid is not included with the battery unless listed otherwise.
Own this item? Share your opinion with other motorsports enthusiasts.
Be the first person to and receive 10 rewards points!