Yuasa GYZ Series Battery
Q & A
Have a product related question about fit, features, or functionality? Ask it here.
If you have a question about availability or need immediate assistance, call 1-800-841-2960.
The Yuasa GYZ Series Motorcycle Battery is the Next Generation Motorcycle / ATV Battery
- PP (Polypropylene) cover and container thwart damage from gas, oil, and impact
- AGM (Absorbed Glass Mat) separators with superior grid and component designs eliminates water loss and delivers maximum power
- Heavy-duty terminals; patent pending embedded brass nut design
- Flush mounted terminals with no spacers needed
- Factory activated, spill proof design (filled, sealed & charged at the factory)
- Arrives ready to be put to work, totally sealed and spill proof – all acid is absorbed in special plates and AGM separators
- Spill-proof design and construction have passed vibration and pressure differential spill-proof tests
- Battery is permanently sealed at the factory so you'll never need to fill it with water or check the acid level
- Heat-sealed, bonded unit fabrication protects against seepage and corrosion
- Unique sealed posts resist corrosion for longer battery life
- Patented separators provide high cranking power
- Improved charge recovery capability from a deeply discharged condition
- Extreme vibration resistance and improved charge recovery
- Features a higher capacity and longer life
- Improved life cycle performance
- Upgrade for customized motorcycles requiring the best performance
- Never needs refilling but may need periodic charging
- 12 Volt
- One year manufacturer's warranty
Chaparral carries several Yuasa GYZ Series Batteries including: GYZ16H, GYZ16HL, GYZ20L, GYZ20H, GYZ20HL, and GYZ32HL.
|Details||Item Number||Availability||Store Pickup|
Yuasa GYZ Series Battery Information
|Battery Dimensions (in +/- 1/16in)||Battery Dimensions (mm +/- 2mm)|
|Part Number||Yuasa Model||Voltage (V)||Capacity 10hr (AH)||Regular Charge (amps)||CCA (0°F / -18°C)||Polarity||Terminal Type||L||W||H||L||W||H||Weight (lbs.)||Acid Volume (L)|
|358-1367||GYZ16HL||12||16||1.6||240||Left [- +]||5||6||3 7/16||5 3/4||150||87||145||12.4||N/A|
|358-1368||GYZ16H||12||16||1.6||240||Right [+ -]||5||6||3 7/16||5 3/4||150||87||145||12.4||N/A|
|358-1369||GYZ20H||12||20||2.0||320||Right [+ -]||14||6 7/8||3 7/16||6 1/8||175||87||155||15.7||N/A|
|358-1370||GYZ20L||12||20||2.0||250||Left [- +]||4||6 7/8||3 7/16||6 1/8||175||87||155||15.2||N/A|
|358-1371||GYZ20HL||12||20||2.0||320||Left [- +]||14||6 7/8||3 7/16||6 1/8||175||87||155||15.7||N/A|
|358-1372||GYZ32HL||12||32||3.2||500||Left [- +]||14||6 9/16||5||6 7/8||166||126||175||24.7||N/A|
Terminal TypeThis number refers to the style of terminals on this battery. Refer to the Yuasa Battery Terminal chart for more information.
WeightThis is the average final weight of the battery, once it is filled with acid and fully activated. The actual operating weight will fluctuate with use and maintenance.
Acid VolumeThis is the amount of acid required to fully fill the battery. This acid is not included with the battery unless listed otherwise.
Own this item? Share your opinion with other motorsports enthusiasts.
Be the first person to and receive 10 rewards points!