Yuasa Factory Activated Maintenance Free VRLA Battery
Q & A
Have a product related question about fit, features, or functionality? Ask it here.
If you have a question about availability or need immediate assistance, call 1-800-841-2960.
The Yuasa Factory Activated Maintenance Free VRLA Motorcycle Battery packs more power, discharges less in storage, and has a longer life than conventional batteries. The spill-proof design and construction have passed vibration and pressure differential spill-proof tests without fail.
- PP (Polypropylene) cover and container thwart damage from gas, oil, and impact
- Valve Regulated Lead Acid (VRLA) spill-proof design
- Absorbed Glass Mat (AGM) Separators eliminates water loss
- Lead calcium design allows the battery to hold its specific gravity more than three times longer than conventional lead antimony types
- Factory activated, spill proof design (filled, sealed & charged at the factory)
- Arrives ready to be put to work, totally sealed and spill proof – all acid is absorbed in special plates and AGM separators
- Spill-proof design and construction have passed vibration and pressure differential spill-proof tests
- Battery is permanently sealed at the factory so you'll never need to fill it with water or check the acid level
- Much longer periods between charges when the battery is used in a standby mode, like winter storage
- Heat-sealed, bonded unit fabrication protects against seepage and corrosion
- Unique sealed posts resist corrosion for longer battery life
- Patented separators provide high cranking power
- Through-partition construction delivers maximum power
- Never needs refilling but may need periodic charging
- 12 Volt
- One year manufacturer's warranty
Chaparral carries several Yuasa Factory Activated Maintenance Free VRLA Batteries including: YT9-B4 (YT9B-BS), YT14B-4 (YT14B-BS), and YIX30L.
|Details||Item Number||Availability||Store Pickup|
Yuasa Factory Activated Maintenance Free VRLA Battery Information
|Battery Dimensions (in +/- 1/16in)||Battery Dimensions (mm +/- 2mm)|
|Part Number||Yuasa Model||Voltage (V)||Capacity 10hr (AH)||Regular Charge (amps)||CCA (0°F / -18°C)||Polarity||Terminal Type||L||W||H||L||W||H||Weight (lbs.)||Acid Volume (L)|
|358-1138||YIX30L||12||30||3||400||Left [- +]||4||6 9/16||5||6 7/8||166||126||175||22||N/A|
|358-1384||YT9-B4 (YT9B-BS)||12||8||0.8||115||Right [+ -]||11||6||2 3/4||4 1/8||150||70||105||7.5||N/A|
|358-1385||YT14B-4 (YT14B-BS)||12||12||1.2||210||Right [+ -]||11||6||2 3/4||5 3/4||152||70||145||10.1||N/A|
Terminal TypeThis number refers to the style of terminals on this battery. Refer to the Yuasa Battery Terminal chart for more information.
WeightThis is the average final weight of the battery, once it is filled with acid and fully activated. The actual operating weight will fluctuate with use and maintenance.
Acid VolumeThis is the amount of acid required to fully fill the battery. This acid is not included with the battery unless listed otherwise.
Own this item? Share your opinion with other motorsports enthusiasts.
Be the first person to and receive 10 rewards points!