Yoshimura Fender Eliminator Universal Turn Signal Brackets
Q & A
Have a product related question about fit, features, or functionality? Ask it here.
If you have a question about availability or need immediate assistance, call 1-800-841-2960.
- Laser cut license plate bracket
- Integrated L.E.D. licence plate light
- Will accept stock turn signals
- Improves overall looks
- Reduces weight
- Comes complete with hardware and necessary components
|Details||Item Number||Availability||Store Pickup|
|Details:||Item #031-197034||Availability:In stock: Ready to ship||Store Pickup:Unavailable|
All Yoshimura of America, Inc. exhaust systems carry a limited one-year warranty against defects in workmanship and/or materials.
This warranty is provided to the original purchaser of the exhaust system.
What Voids the Warranty
- Abuse, misuse, improper installation and modifications
- Custom applications
- No proof of purchase at the time of warranty. Claimant must provide proof of purchase (original receipt or invoice) and a warranty authorization number (RMA) obtained from Yoshimura
- Finishes such as plating or painted surfaces with discoloration or rust due to inclement weather conditions, exposure to salt, exposure to chemicals, or lack of maintenance by the customer are not covered
- International grey-market product purchased through a dealer/distributor not authorized for your country will not be supported by this warranty
- Electrical parts are not covered under warranty
Extent of Warranty:
Any defective exhaust system properly returned to Yoshimura will be repaired or replaced by Yoshimura. Yoshimura is not responsible for any other expense incurred by the customer under the terms of this limited warranty, nor is Yoshimura responsible for any damages either consequential, incidental, special, contingent or otherwise; or expenses or injury arising directly or indirectly from the use of the exhaust system. Any exhaust system returned to Yoshimura must be sent at the customers expense along with the proof of purchase and warranty authorization (RMA). Yoshimura reserves the right to determine whether the terms of the warranty, set out above, have been properly followed. In the event that the terms are not followed this warranty is void. Yoshimura is the sole determiner of abuse, misuse, installation errors and modifications - should any of these be found, this warranty is void. The duration of any and all implied warranties are limited to the duration of the express warranty. All incidental or consequential damages are herby excluded. The warranty gives you specific legal rights and you may have other rights, which vary from state to state. Some states do not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages or limitations on how long an implied warranty lasts, so the above limitations and exclusions may not apply to you.
Own this item? Share your opinion with other motorsports enthusiasts.
Be the first person to and receive 10 rewards points!