Wanda P356 Front ATV Tire
Q & A
Have a product related question about fit, features, or functionality? Ask it here.
If you have a question about availability or need immediate assistance, call 1-800-841-2960.
The Wanda P356 offroad ATV tire can be best compared to the ITP Holeshot and Maxxis RAZR Cross Country tires. These tires feature a split knob lug design that helps deliver traction in a variety of settings. The split lug also enables precise handling and cornering, allowing the individual lugs to twist and turn as needed in precarious terrain and corners. With a broad tread pattern that stretches to the sidewall, it enables the tires to provide grip even when running low pressure and cornering. These tires have a Durometer (hardness) rating of about 70A-72A.
- 4 ply rated quad front sport tire
- Non-directional tread pattern with 12mm tread depth
- Dynamic tread pattern provides exceptional traction
- Split knob lug design delivers traction in a variety of settings
- Broad tread pattern that stretches to the sidewall
- Provides grip even when running low pressure and cornering
- Can be used in any type of cross country terrain
- Specifically manufactured for Grand National Cross Country (GNCC) racing
- Compare to ITP Holeshot and Maxxis RAZR Cross Country tires
- These tires have a Durometer (hardness) rating of about 70A-72A
- This quad sport tire is tubeless
Note: Wheel sold separately.
Available in the following ATV tire sizes: 22x7-10
|Details||Item Number||Availability||Store Pickup|
|Details: 22 x 7 - 10||Item #748-X356-0000||Availability:Backorder: Ships in 7-12 days||Store Pickup:Unavailable|
Own this item? Share your opinion with other motorsports enthusiasts.
Get 10 rewards points when you !