- For the ultimate in sound, power and performance for your import cruiser, look to Vance & Hines
- The beautiful chrome finish and incredible attention to detail put these pipes in a class by themselves
- Unbelievably perfect fit right out of the box - bolt em on and RUMBLE
- Slip-ons save money and installation time by re-using the OEM headpipes
- New removable steel baffle/slash-cut end cap combination
- These pipes perform - increase your throttle response, fuel economy and horsepower
- All slip-ons retain the same number and configuration as the original mufflers
- All are slash-cut style ends
- Complete with all necessary mounting hardware and instructions
- Carburetor re-jetting or a Vance & Hines Power Commander may be necessary for optimum performance
- Deep, rich Chrome finish.
- Includes shields
- Redesigned baffle for more power and richer sound.
- Slip-ons feature all the style of full system in the industry. Improved fuel economy, crisp throttle response and increased horsepower are some of the benefits of the classic system
- (1) Front muffler
- (1) Rear muffler
- (1) Rear bracket
- (2) Dogbone nut plates
- (4) 5/15-18 x 5/8 in. Flange bolts
- (2) 1-1/2 in. T-Bolt clamps
- (2) 8mm-1.25 x 16mm Sockethead cap screws
- (1) Instruction sheet
Not for 2004-05 California versions of this motorcycle
Not all products are legal for sale or use on pollution controlled vehicles. Check your local laws and the manufacturers information.
Installation of a new exhaust system may change your motorcycles fuel-air mixture. Please consult the exhaust manufacturer directly with questions regarding any modifications that may be made during, or after, installing their product. If a jet kit or Power Commander is recommended, see the Intake/Fuel section.
Exhaust discoloration (bluing) is caused by engine conditions such as cam timing, fuel-air mixture, operating temperature, etc. It is not the result of defective manufacturing, therefore is not covered by any warranty. See Chems/Lubes section for products to help remove or prevent exhaust discoloration.
The Air Resources Board (ARB) does not permit the use of aftermarket emission-related parts that alter the air/fuel ratio of an emission-controlled vehicle. Due to these legal restrictions this part cannot be shipped to California.
|Brand||Vance & Hines|
Click on the Year for your Make/Model below to select it.
Yamaha V STAR 1100
Yamaha V STAR 1100 CLASSIC
Yamaha V STAR 1100 CUSTOM
Yamaha V STAR 1100 SILVERADO
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov