Thor Pulse Blackout Jersey
Q & A
Have a product related question about fit, features, or functionality? Ask it here.
If you have a question about availability or need immediate assistance, call 1-800-841-2960.
As the workhorse of Thor's racewear line up, Pulse motocross gear is durable, yet light - making it one of the best values in motocross. The chassis offers extra room in key areas for the rider who prefers a more relaxed fit. Whether you're gearing up for race day, or just an afternoon in the hills, Pulse is fit for the job.
- Motocross jersey made from 100% polyester that wicks away moisture and helps keep you cool
- SoftStretch collar constructed from a silky smooth four way stretch polyester
- Four way stretch panels in the cuffs and collar provide an excellent feel and minimal chafing
- Versatile set in style sleeves tailor to the body's shape and form while accenting all riding styles
- Performance fit cut reduces excess material without hindering performance
- Heat transfer neck label for added comfort
- No fade sublimated graphics
|Details||Item Number||Availability||Store Pickup|
|Details:Black S||Item #037-2910-3942||Availability:In stock: Ready to ship||Store Pickup:Available|
|Details:Black XL||Item #037-2910-3945||Availability:In stock: Ready to ship||Store Pickup:Available|
|Details:Black XXL||Item #037-2910-3946||Availability:In stock: Ready to ship||Store Pickup:Available|
Thor Men's Pulse and Pulse Air Jerseys
|Chest (in)||21||22 1/2||24||25 1/2||27|
|Body Length (in)||31||31||31 1/2||32||33|
|Sleeve Length (in)||30||30 1/2||31||31 1/2||32|
General Sizing informationIf you are unsure about your size, compare your body measurements to the charts provided to determine the correct fit. These charts will give you a good idea of the size to order, but be sure to read special sizing information that may accompany an item description. Some merchandise dimensions may vary from the averages charted here.
ChestEdge to edge width of chest at the largest point. Measure under armpit across chest with arms down. Keep tape measure parallel with floor.
Body LengthMeasured from the base of the neck to bottom hem.
Sleeve LengthRelax arms at side when taking measurement. Begin at neckbone. Measure over shoulder and elbow point. Finish at wrist bone.
Own this item? Share your opinion with other motorsports enthusiasts.
Help fellow riders and get 10 rewards points when you !