With its aggressive tread pattern and moderately spaced lugs, the Mars utility tire is a great all around tire that can pull you through mucky mud and bite its way over fallen brush and logs. Sporting thick and claw like lugs, these tires grip and grind across treacherous terrain while still delivering a smooth ride across harder surfaces. The unique tread that's found out on the shoulder gives you additional traction points when dipping into ruts and loamy terrain.
- 6 ply rated quad/side-by-side utility tire
- Aggressive directional tread pattern with 20mm deep moderately spaced lugs
- V angled tread design with wide gaps between tread blocks promotes cleaning action for better traction over rough terrain
- Thick claw like lugs deliver traction in soft terrain while still delivering a smooth ride across harder surfaces
- Shoulder lugs give additional traction points when dipping into ruts and loamy terrain
- This quad/side-by-side utility tire is tubeless
Available in the following ATV/UTV tire sizes: 25 x 8 - 12, 25x10-12, 26 x 9 - 12 and 26 x 11 - 12Mud, potholes and brush doesn’t stand a chance with this six-ply rated quad side-by-side atv tire or utv tire. It features an aggressive directional tread pattern with 20mm deep moderately spaced lugs.
|Brand||TG Tyre Guider|
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
You May Also Like
|26 x 9 - 12||748-Q373X-0030||10+ In Stock. Ready to ship.||10+ In Stock.|
|26 x 11 - 12||748-Q373X-0035||Q373X-0035||Unavailable.||-|
|25 x 10 - 12||748-Q373X-0020||Q373X-0020||Unavailable.||-|
|25 x 8 - 12||748-Q373X-0000||748-Q373X-0000||Unavailable.||-|