With its aggressive tread pattern and moderately spaced lugs, the Mars utility tire is a great all around tire that can pull you through mucky mud and bite its way over fallen brush and logs. Sporting thick and claw like lugs, these tires grip and grind across treacherous terrain while still delivering a smooth ride across harder surfaces. The unique tread that's found out on the shoulder gives you additional traction points when dipping into ruts and loamy terrain.
- QUALITY TIRES: Our four-wheeler tires for ATV and UTV are tubeless and have a 6-ply rated quad/side-by-side construction that provides a smoother ride over rough terrain. Durable and lightweight, it also offers quick acceleration and braking.
- MULTIPLE TIRE SIZES: TG Tyre Guider Mars-X Utility ATV tires are available in the following ATV/UTV tire sizes: 25 x 8 - 12, 25x10-12, 26 x 9 - 12, and 26 x 11 - 12. Verify tire size before purchasing.
- TERRAIN PERFORMANCE: Made with deep lugs, this UTV tire will bite and pull a vehicle through slippery, sticky, and muddy terrain. The ATV tire set also keeps rocks and debris from lodging between the lugs, so they can continue to claw through the terrain.
- DIRECTIONAL TREAD PATTERN: Our UTV tires have a directional tread pattern with a 20 mm tread depth for greater grip and traction. The cutaways and claw-like pattern give the tires their extra bite, stability, and ability to smooth over rocky and slippery terrain.
- FOR TOUGH TRAIL CONDITIONS: Mars-X Utility tires are designed to get an ATV or UTV through mud, ruts, fallen brush and logs, and loamy terrain. The aggressive tread pattern and unique tread on the shoulder make these ATV tires suitable for rough and tough terrain.
- 6 ply rated quad/side-by-side utility tire
- Aggressive directional tread pattern with 20mm deep moderately spaced lugs
- V angled tread design with wide gaps between tread blocks promotes cleaning action for better traction over rough terrain
- Thick claw like lugs deliver traction in soft terrain while still delivering a smooth ride across harder surfaces
- Shoulder lugs give additional traction points when dipping into ruts and loamy terrain
- This quad/side-by-side utility tire is tubeless
Available in the following ATV/UTV tire sizes: 25 x 8 - 12, 25x10-12, 26 x 9 - 12 and 26 x 11 - 12Mud, potholes and brush doesn’t stand a chance with this six-ply rated quad side-by-side atv tire or utv tire. It features an aggressive directional tread pattern with 20mm deep moderately spaced lugs.
|TG Tyre Guider
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
You May Also Like
|26 x 11 - 12
|26 x 9 - 12
|25 x 10 - 12
|25 x 8 - 12