TCX S-Race Boots
Q & A
Have a product related question about fit, features, or functionality? Ask it here.
If you have a question about availability or need immediate assistance, call 1-800-841-2960.
- Micro fiber with micro-injected inserts and padded front area for a better comfort and flexibility
- Air Tech breathable, suede leather insert in the heel area for a better fitting
- Protection polyurethane shin plate with 2 iron mesh air intakes; polyurethane shift pad
- Replaceable high resistant alloy toe slider with hidden screw system, polyurethane calf slider
- Zip and Velcro band closure
- Antibacterial, reinforced mid sole
- Three color injected sole with specific grip area
- Weighs 1860 grams
- TCS (Torsion Control System)
- Polyurethane body and heel sewn to the upper and connected by two lateral and one rear flexion point
- Allows lateral and longitudinal movement of the ankle within its physiological limits
- Reduces excessive torsion and the risk of joint injuries
- MCS (Metatarsal Control System)
- Polyurethane structure and aluminum 493 alloy slider
- Flexion point positioned in the metatarsal area allows the boot to adhere more closely to the anatomy of the foot
- Slider is highly resistant to wear and easy to replace
- C.E. certified
More Safety: Safety, already certified under current European Community regulations after numerous resistance tests on the boot, is further increased thanks to a lateral polyurethane support between the T.C.S. and M.C.S. systems that protects the whole outside area of the foot form possible trauma in the event of falls or violent impact.
More Comfort: An even more comfortable fit thanks to new shaped padding with different thicknesses in expanded rubber. This is a new generation material that is waterproof and able to maintain its elasticity and original shape unaltered overtime, allowing the foot to be perfectly covered even when the boot is used for long periods. The new construction last, which is snugger and a softer microfiber upper, help make the boot even more comfortable.
More Feeling: Both the T.C.S. and the M.C.S. safety systems have been redesigned to make the shape as streamlined as possible, for a structure with an ergonomic form, especially inside the boot smooth surface that guarantees maximum grip to the bike frame. The triple injection sole, with its differentiated grip areas, offers maximum sensitivity while riding.
More Lightness: The overall weight of the boot is notably diminished, thanks to careful design of the new T.C.S. and M.C.S. systems, whose structure is even slimmer and more streamlined. S-Race, which weighs just 1860 grams is one of the lightest technical boots available on the market today.
|Details||Item Number||Availability||Store Pickup|
|Details:Black 13||Item #046-7625-X-48||Availability:In stock: Ready to ship||Store Pickup:Available|
Own this item? Share your opinion with other motorsports enthusiasts.
Be the first person to and receive 10 rewards points!