Credit Card Payments
Chaparral Motorsports accepts a variety of payment options, including credit and debit cards.
Types of Credit & Debit Cards That Can Be Used
- MasterCard / EuroCard
- Discover Network
- American Express
- Diner's Club (U.S. billing addresses only
- Visa, MasterCard, or American Express pre-paid credit or gift cards
- Select MasterCard if paying with a EuroCard or MasterMoney Card.
- Payment may be split between one of the accepted credit or debit cards and an Chaparral Motorsports Gift Card, but payment can't be split among multiple card.
About Unknown Credit Card Charges
If you don't recognize a charge, there are several reasons this may have occurred.
Keep in mind the following common scenarios for unknown charges:
- A bank has placed an authorization hold for recently canceled or changed orders. When you place an order, Chaparral Motorsports contacts the issuing bank to confirm the validity of the payment method. Your bank reserves the funds until the transaction processes or the authorization expires, but this isn't an actual charge. If you cancelled your order, the authorization will be removed from your account according to the policies of your bank. To remove an authorization, contact your bank to clarify how long they hold authorizations for online orders.
- An order was placed by a family member, friend, or co-worker with access to your card number.
- A back-ordered or pre-ordered item shipped.
- An order was split into multiple shipments or sent to multiple shipping addresses.
- This will appear on your statement as separate charges.
Resolve a Declined Payment
If your order is on hold due to a payment issue, there are several things you can check to resolve the declined payment.
If your payment method has been declined, do one of the following:
Confirm your credit card number, expiration date, billing address, and phone number were entered correctly
- Note: The billing address and phone number entered must match those associated with your credit card.)
Contact your bank
- Check with your bank about adjusting daily withdrawal or purchase limits. Payment declines may be due to these limits set by your bank.
- After contacting your bank, contact us directly at 800-841-2960