SuperATV’s High Clearance A-Arms feature a unique bend design that allows for extra ground clearance, and they’re made with larger tubing than your O.E.M A-arms. This set also comes with adjustable lower ball joints, so you can adjust your camber as needed. More ground clearance lets you cross rocky or rugged trails more easily. SuperATV uses 1.25" tubing that’s 25% larger than stock then adds a protective powder coat finish for extra strength and longevity. Also included are UHMW bushings that are virtually frictionless. They’re preinstalled to save you time, and self lubricating so they get smoother the longer you ride. To ensure a bulletproof design, these A-arms are paired with a 4340 chromoly uniball in the lower arms. Match top of the line materials with a stud that is 140% larger than O.E.M and you’ve got a set of arms that are built for battle.
- Made from 1.25" tubing that is 25% larger than stock
- Lower arms include 4340 chromoly uniball studs
- UV resistant powder coat finish
- Unique bend design adds 3/4" of ground clearance
- Heim style uniball and stud offers full camber adjustability
- Easy to install
- Manufacturer's lifetime warranty
Click on the Year for your Make/Model below to select it.
Arctic Cat WILDCAT SPORT
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov